The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join a FTSE Technology business based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Director Partner Finance this is a great opportunity for Qualified Accountant with 5+ Years of Post-Qualified experience to develop within a fast-growth tech business.
- You will lead the team responsible for optimizing Partner credit limits and efficient collections.
- Lead on developing the credit offering and collateral requirements with our Partners, which is a strategic offering and is integral to our business growth.
- Ensure the AR team manage to KPI's regarding cash collection and overdues are managed efficiently
- Lead on AR reporting to enable effective risk management.
- Leading a team of 7 you will provide direction and mentorship, developing the team to be effective partners to our stakeholders
- Your key stakeholders will be the Sales and Finance leadership team.
- You will set the strategy for the Partner Finance team, including developing the road map for systems and process improvement
- Highly analytical, going beyond the traditional functions of finance, driving insight and strategy across a broad range of business issues
- Can manage multiple projects at once whilst keeping the teams focused on delivery
- Creative thinker & self-starter
- Big picture focused whilst helping implement procedural change
- Exceptional listener and skilled negotiator
- A relationship builder
- A facilitator, skilled at conflict resolution
- Qualified accountant with with 5yrs PQE
- Currently leading a finance team and can demonstrate strong leadership
- Skilled at interpreting risk and strategy
- Significant experience with B2B business models and large, multi-currency accounts receivable functions
- Experience working with large volumes of transactions.
- Experience working in treasury, especially the development of a credit offering and collateral, LOC's, guarantees etc
- Experienced and enthusiastic working in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- Someone who thrives in large, global, fast moving organisations
- A skilled people leader, passionate about developing talent
- Ideally with technology/travel tech experience