The Consultancy Group are currently looking for Big 4 Trained Candidates or candidates from FTSE Listed organisations to join a global fashion business on an Interim Basis as a Senior Financial Accountant
This role will be helping our client through a busy annual period, ensuring that all Audit, Accounting and Reporting duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Typical Duties Include:
- Full responsibility for Statutory Accounting for group entities
- Preparation and Management of Year-End audit schedule
- Ensuring Supply Chain demands are continuously fulfilled in line with releavnt team
- Consolidation of Accounts and Reporting to Group
- Ownership of Budgeting and Forecasting processes and Cash Flow Forecasting on a monthly basis
- Responsible for preparation of Statutory Accounts, Year-end audit process and Tax Packs
- Ad Hoc project based work as required
The Successful canddiate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Newly Qualified or up to 1-2 years PQE. You must be immediately available or available to start employment by mid September and until completion in early November.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience with preparing Statutory Accounts, have advanced Excel Skills and the ability to work independently