The Consultancy Group are working with a FTSE listed FMCG business on a Senior Financial Accountant opportunity.
An exciting opportunity to be part of one of the UK's Largest FMCG groups.
Senior Financial Accountant
- Preparation and review of the Group's Annual Report, including analysis of income statement and balance sheet items
- Ownership of complex high-level projects, including large-scale accounting under IFRS 16 and partnering with operations teams
- Development and maintenance of financial processes and policies with robust controls to enable accurate and timely reporting
- Mentoring and oversight of qualified and non-qualified junior staff in line with the team's talent strategy
- Analysis and challenge to divisional financial submissions
- Accountancy qualification is essential
- Familiarity with the goals and challenges of IFRS 16 and an ability to solve in a pragmatic fashion
- Practical experience in solving technical problems relating to data and to accounting challenges, including management of imperfect or irregular data
- A strong understanding of the IFRS reporting regime for mid-cap listed groups
- An ability to translate complexity