I am currently working with a rapidly growing retailer who are recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant.
This position would be suited to a newly qualified ACA or ACCA candidate from a Top Tier or Mid-Tier practice.
This role will report directly into the incredibly supportive Financial Controller and based in the Central London HQ.
The main responsibilities for this role would include:
- Owning key balance sheet lines and reconciliations as part of month-end responsibilities
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and assisting with the budget for certain central cost items
- Reviewing other monthly balance sheet reconciliations and providing analysis for senior management
- Analysing below the line items and working with other business partners across the Group
- Significant involvement in year-end process
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts
Please apply if you are looking for your first move into industry, and into a growing business where you will be able to develop and grow long term.