One of Europe's leading VC backed Tech Scale-Ups is looking to hire their Senior Financial Controller as they look to ready the business for an exit. Following their recent $100m + funding round, the new CFO is looking to get the Finance function ready to support a hotly anticipated listing and is looking for someone technically and operationally strong with a great track record of growing high calibre teams. The role itself, whilst owning all technical and core Finance for the business, will have elements of FP&A involved making it one of the broadest out there in the market.
Some key responsibilities:
- Take ownership of all financial accounting matters relating to the Group; ensure all business activities are recorded accurately, timely;
- Drive close of general ledger in accordance with month end cadence; identify synergies across the department to reduce the close cycle;
- Prepare monthly board pack and present to key finance stakeholders;
- Enhance existing systems, tools and processes, foster a culture of operational efficiency to create value;
- Work with wider finance teams to streamline and standardise month-end processes; provide business insights to help deliver annual budget and 3-year plan;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate reporting and distribution of financial information across the business;
A genuinely great opportunity to join this global Fintech at the start of an exciting period of growth.