The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Senior FP&A Manager to join a global technology business. Your role will take full ownership of budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the group as well as providing variance analysis.
- Produce internal monthly reporting for Executive teams, Board and wider management.
- Support Investor Relations during year-end and interim results working together with Financial Accounting team.
- Set the framework, guidance, and instructions for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial reports
- Work closely with the Finance Systems team to ensure systems are adequate for reporting purposes
- Establish effective working relationships across the business and Senior Management Team
- Manage initiatives to improve reporting and quality of information to deliver "best in class reporting".
- Develop and automate key financial reporting processes in conjunction with IT and Finance Operations teams.
- Manage a team of 2 Direct reports and working closely with Regional FP&A teams.
- Continuous improvement across all FP&A areas
- Good educational background with accounting qualification 5+ years post qualified.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines.
- Able to build strong collaborative relationships across the business and all levels.
- Can demonstrate great business understanding, analytical and with a real eye for detail. Enjoys working in a hands-on environment and has a genuine interest in understanding the issues behind the numbers.