A leading Media/Tech brand are seeking to hire a Senior Group FP&A Lead to act as a key point of contact for the CFO in Consolidating/Reporting this Group's complex plans, but also to hold the various lines of business to account, challenging their numbers and driving performance.
Ideally, you'll be coming from a similar complex multi-national environment and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of challenging the business and delivering tangible value add. Must be qualified with sufficient PQE.
Some key responsibilities:
- Preparation and Review of Group management reporting and KPIs
- Lead the development and re-design of the above in line with Executive requirements and drive reporting process improvements.
- Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency
- Regularly review budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and suggesting improvements
- Preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions moving from descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics going forward
If the opportunity to join a progressive and acquisitive multi-national Media/Tech brand appeal, please apply for a confidential conversation.