A leading Media/Tech brand are seeking to hire a Senior Group FP&A Lead to act as a key point of contact for the CFO in Consolidating/Reporting this Group's complex plans, but also to hold the various lines of business to account, challenging their numbers and driving performance. The role has ben created from scratch to provide a new level of business partnering to the lines of business, so will require someone with strong FP&A and Commercial experience.
Ideally, you'll be coming from a similar complex multi-national environment and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of challenging the business and delivering tangible value add. Must be qualified with sufficient PQE.
Some key responsibilities:
- Preparation and Review of Group management reporting and KPIs
- Lead the development and re-design of the above in line with Executive requirements and drive reporting process improvements.
- Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency
- Regularly review budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and suggesting improvements
- Preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions moving from descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics going forward
If the opportunity to join a progressive and acquisitive multi-national Media/Tech brand appeal, please apply for a confidential conversation.