A Senior Management Accountant is required for a leading household brand. The position forms a key role within the department and will be responsible for working closely with the marketing teams for the UK & Ireland business.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active individual with a hands on approach, commercially savvy and looking to further develop their skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Responsible for monthly journal postings, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations and regular variance analysis.
- Actively working with department heads to develop accurate forecasts, maintain budgets and provide financial management support to the wider team.
- Compiling and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to head office.
- Performing monthly ROI analysis for inclusion in the management reporting pack.
- Working closely with the wider UK team to develop and enhance reporting on key performance metrics and drive process improvements.
- Responsible for compiling management reports and reviewing key account reconciliations
Providing ad hoc duties to support the finance department and wider business.
Candidates will be formally qualified (ACCA/CIMA) possess strong financial accounting and internal reporting experience and be able to showcase the ability to analyse data and develop meaningful business and commercial recommendations. SAP and advanced Excel skills are a pre-requisite together with strong communication skills and the ability to deal with staff at every level of the business. Experience in a media or technology environment is desired but not necessary.