The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant role for a well known Media / Technology business based in Central London. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Senior Management Accountant will work across the business and be able to showcase the ability to analyse data and develop meaningful business and commercial recommendations.
- Actively working with department heads to develop accurate forecasts, maintain budgets and provide financial management support to the wider team.
- Performing monthly ROI analysis for inclusion in the management reporting pack.
- Responsible for monthly journal postings, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations and regular variance analysis.
- Compiling and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to head office.
- Providing ad hoc duties to support the finance department and wider business.
The successful candidate will be ACCA / CIMA Qualified with experience of managing key areas of a Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet. They will have experience of analysing data and relating it to the business context.