The Consultancy Group is excited to be partnering with a high growth FMCG business based in North-West London.
Our client has a unique product that has created a strong presence in the market since being founded.
This role would suit a finalist Management Accountant/Analyst.
The role is a highly commercial position!
Although the role has lots of commercial responsibilities the successful individual will be able to oversee the cash flow forecasting and short-term capital for the transactional team.
Main Responsibilities to include:
- Ensure robust financial control framework is in place
- Build collaborative and productive relationships across all levels of the organisation to help the team deliver on budgets and drive financial performance
- Proactively support the team, using finance to help guide and challenge their decision making
- React to ad-hoc requests for analysis, modeling and commercial support from the team, using your experience of business partnering at all levels
- Cut through the complexity of finance and ensure that the business knows what it needs to know
- Provide key actionable insights to the business through regular reporting, tailored to changing business and stakeholder needs
- Proactively working with stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve and develop our reporting framework
- Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Desired FMCG experience
- Ambitious to succeed and adapt to a high growth company
- 10% bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- Relaxed office environment
- Casual dress-code
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to join the business at an exciting time and help shape the company
- Fun and energetic team who regularly socialise