The Consultancy Group is looking for an interim Senior Management Accountant to join a high growth Fintech business on a 6-month contract initially.
You will work with the Management Accounts team and will be responsible for ensuring the function is set up and running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
What you will do…
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including profit and loss reports and balance sheet
- Produce monthly Board packs and System Review packs
- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances
- Prepare WIP, Debtors, Creditors and CAPEX reconciliations
- Review VAT reconciliations for appropriate accounts
- Review and post journals
- Review bank reconciliations
What you will bring...
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
- Strong experience working in a Management Accounts role.
- Experience of board-level quality reporting.
- Experience of cash flow management.
- A proactive problem-solver with proven experience in improving processes.
- Advanced Excel skills.