The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join a fast growing Retail Brand. As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for taking the lead at month-end and supply key stakeholders in the business with detailed financial analysis and insight.
Key Duties Include:
- Take lead and ownership for Monthly Management Accounts production and preparation of MI Reports
- Detailed analysis and commentaries relating to P&L, Cash Flow forecasts and Balance Sheet substantiation
- Business Partnering effectively with Key Stakeholders outside of the finance team to accurately prepare Budgets and Forecasts
- Assisting with Year-End accounting process and Annual Audit Schedule
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register
- Review of existing reporting processes/controls and implementation of time saving/cost saving efficiencies
- Project based duties as required
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You must display the ability to work effectively with non-finance staff in order to translate information and produce clear and concise reports.