The post will be responsible for assisting in all areas of accounts duties as required for all relevant legal entities and in ensuring all departmental tasks are completed.
What you're accountable for?
- Involvement with the direction, performance development and regular review of the outputs of the relevant Finance team, as directed by the FC.
- Monitor against any KPIs set for out-based teams and to be a continual challenge to their processes and outputs so as to look for further enhancement.
- Responsible for the production of the monthly profit and loss reports and for contribution to this process by preparing and posting journals then analysing results in accordance with the month-end task-list.
- In-depth problem solving on balance sheet codes as required.
- Intercompany reconciliation review, including work with foreign currency.
- Review and authorisation of all other month end reconciliations to be in line with CSA and ICS compliance.
- Running of month end Accounting and Tax Depreciation procedures where relevant.
- Input on monthly tax accrual calculations as directed by the FC.
- Involvement in annual tax returns including liaising with Auditors and senior staff.
- Involvement in the production of financial statements and other financial statutory reporting requirements.
- Participation in half and year end audits.
- Liaising with the accountant responsible over DTM system build issues & opportunities.
- Ensuring ICS and CSA submissions are received and review thereof.
- Reviewing and creating new ICS processes as per business requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring walkthroughs and annual reviews of designated ICS processes occurs in accordance with the Group timetable.
- VAT returns for CEU countries.
- Continued improvement of departmental reporting needs.
- Assisting with the Budgets and intermediary forecasting as required
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced problem solving skills, accuracy and very strong attention to detail.
- Able to focus on priorities while other demands on time occur.
- Positive, proactive attitude - able to identify what needs to be done, and tackle it energetically and tenaciously.
- Part Qualified or Finalist ACCA or CIMA