Having recently closed another significant round of funding, one of Europe's most successful Fintech start-ups is now looking to hire an ambitious individual with a practice background (and PQE in industry) to support the businesses continued growth through to exit. The newly appointed Group FC is keen to have someone who can not only focus on driving Finance and Operational improvements, but also can work with various other teams to provide a new level of insight into the numbers and work on some key special projects.
Some key responsibilities:
- Take ownership of all business activity reporting for the UK Parent company;
- Perform reconciliations and post journal entries to ensure all transactions are recorded accurately, timely;
- Drive close of general ledger in accordance with month end cadence;
- Prepare monthly statutory entity packs (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) by Region/ Market inclusive of commentaries;
- Support departments & finance business partners on financial accounting matters, including accuracy of results across departments and commentary on material entries;