I'm curretnly working with a Media client of ours based in London on an exciting Senior Systems Analyst opportunity. If you have experience with Oracle Hyperion please get in touch.
This is a 12 month FTC, part time - 4 days/week.
You will provide subject matter expertise to ensure that the solution designs are scalable to support the implementation and governance of their global EPM strategy. Experience of planning and essbase applications are a must. You will also:
- Release the potential of the Hyperion Planning functionality and deliver system related efficiencies within Finance
- Senior resource to Maintain, Support, Optimise and Enhance the Hyperion Planning Solution (v18.104.22.1680)
- Work with key internal stakeholder to support business analysis and design activities. Support the solution design activities by developing prototype to demonstrate key benefits of the enabling technology.
- Work with infrastructure/IT providers to document requirements and ensure the stability and availability of the Hyperion Planning solution and any dependant technology
- Be responsible for ensuring a seamless integration between Oracle Hyperion Planning with other global information systems
- Take responsibility for Governance of EPM architecture strategy
- Support the delivery of EPM Solution & Innovation Roadmap as well Integrated Planning roadmap and wider tech initiatives
- Support the standardisation and simplification of technology platforms to develop core competencies across the business and deliver cost efficiencies
If this opportunity is of interest then I look forward to receiving your application.