A brand new tax opportunity has arisen for a qualified corporate tax professional to join a large international pharmaceutical & biotech company, based in their Manchester HQs.
This organisation has experienced interesting activity and significant growth over the last 12 months. As a result, they are looking to expand the Manchester based finance division.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Head of Technical Accounting primarily on the preparation of the statutory accounts, local legal requirements and tax compliance for the group's entities across UK and EMEA. A mix of reporting and tax compliance work across UK and EMEA.
- Prepare and submit the UK tax returns whilst also assisting tax compliance and strategy with the overseas group tax team.
- Statutory accounting and compliance, including IFRS to local GAAP reconciliations.
- Accountable for the quality of the monthly IFRS ledger and local ledger data.
- Assist with ongoing and various corporate projects all year round.
- Liaison with external providers, including external auditors, banks, and tax authorities.
- Business partner with stakeholders with ongoing tax legislative changes.
- ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified.
- Business level French speaker is essential.
- Either coming directly from a top tier practice firm or large industry.
- Strong corporate tax compliance and reporting experience.
- Experience with SAP and HFM preferable but not essential.
- Self-motivated, innovative and open to learning other functions and participating in projects.
Paying between £50K-£60K basic plus bonus and benefits. Currently remote working with the opportunity to work 1-2 days a week from home (outside covid-19).
If you are interested in joining a growing pharma biotech company with lot's of exposure and development opportunities, please reach out to Simon Riva -