My client is a high-growth e-commerce group looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager to join their Finance team in London. The ideal candidate will have a broad tax background and will be excited about the opportunity to establish best in class tax processes in a fast-paced business. This will be an evolving and hands-on role, working closely alongside and reporting to the Director, Accounting.
- Leverage professional advisors to ensure compliance with all EMEA tax legislation.
- Lead the EMEA transfer pricing review working alongside Group Tax (based in the US).
- Prepare the EMEA corporation income tax estimates for the month-end close and forecast the EMEA tax estimates for monthly guidance.
- Establish best in class tax processes with a focus on efficiency and compliance.
- Ad hoc projects.
- ACA/CTA qualified with several years of post-qualified experience.
- Top 10 practice trained with industry experience.
- Broad awareness of Corporation Tax and Transfer Pricing. VAT exposure a benefit.
- Be highly accountable with the ability to coordinate and deliver projects through the use of multiple external advisors and colleagues.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and continuously evolving responsibilities.
For further information on the role, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.