Role: Sole Payroll Manager
Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Central London
- Responsible for all monthly payroll for UK staff - in house payroll (500+)
- Processing all statutory payments including SMP & SSP.
- Liaising with HMRC Frequently
- Responsible for the reconciliation of each payroll prior to BACS payments being authorised.
- Responsible for the monthly uploads of pension data to the provider.
- Liaising with outsourced providers regarding international payrolls (approx. 200)
- Dealing with a high volume of payroll queries daily
- Inputting all new starters & leavers for the business.
- Assist HR department with all AdHoc tasks
- Must have 5 years + experience
- Must be CIPP qualified
- System knowledge of ADP Freedom - Desirable