SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- A quality focus to work with the ethos of getting it right first time.
- Analytical approach and strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, processing accuracy, and excellent numerical skills are essential
- Excellent organization skills and be able to work to deadlines under minimum supervision
- Analytical approach and strong problem solving skills.
- Energy and tenacity to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrates clear thinking and a customer focused approach
- Remains calm under pressure
- Experience within a stock control environment within an FMCG business.
- Advanced MS Excel skills are required.
- Experience using industry standard ERP software packages is advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of warehouse management systems or a proactive willingness to learn
- Product knowledge is an advantage