A global FMCG business are looking for a Stock Controller to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Manage stock transfer transactions in ERP system to ensure optimum stock position for operational optimization
- Adheres to and audits all inputs and outputs to maintain an accurate inventory management system. Develop all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts, including records of audits, and adjustments.
- Attest to the accuracy of the day-to-day inventory transactions and balances.
- Make sound, data driven recommendations on programs and processes to improve the management of inventory. Develop and implement resolutions to identify gaps.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- Supply Chain / Logistics experiences preferred in warehouse activities.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems is a major plus.
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics using Excel (minimum requirement) and Accounting / Inventory Control software (Macola, SAP, Oracle, etc.)