The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Strategy Finance Manager for a FTSE 50 Telco based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Competition Finance Director this is an opportunity for an ACA Qualified Acccountant to expand upon thier modelling and commercial finance experience.
- Drive financial analysis and insight to support the commercial & strategy teams
- Financial & commercial evaluation of key investments
- Implement financial & commercial project and processes
- Lead on the planning processes across M&PS finance, identifying and driving governance improvement opportunities
- Managing and building key commercial and strategic financial forecasts on a rolling basis. Requires strong MS Excel skills to build complex scenario based models.
- Building and executing plans to deliver projects within the finance team including the above forecasts. Requires excellent planning skills and the ability to work with & align key stakeholders across multiple business functions.
- Lead, support and provide analysis to assist projects linked to delivery, including managing the governance for Capex investment and approval.
- Lead on managing business cases, including maintaining and owning case templates & supporting on reviews of completed templates, challenging the initiative owners
- Help to business partner the commercial and strategy team, ensuring alignment on insight, plans and initiatives going forwards.
- Lead on managing and improving cash collection / outstanding debt reduction
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA)
- Good spreadsheet modelling and analysis skills
- Experience of using forecasting tools
- Ability to own and deliver results
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Constantly challenging the status quo; continually seeks out best practice
- Ability to convey the complex in a simple and meaningful manner
- Good influencer and strong communicator across all levels of the organisation
- Awareness of how the role contributes to the strategic aims of the business
- Ability to build relationships across a wide range of disciplines and levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong stakeholder management; the ability to manage a range of stakeholders up to and including finance director level, and the resilience to challenge them