The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Strategy Finance Manager to join a FTSE 30 business based in London on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to the Divisional Finance Director this is an opportunity for a Commercial Minded Qualified Accountant to join an innovative, growing tech business.
- Drive financial analysis and insight to support the commercial & strategy teams
- Financial & commercial evaluation of key investments
- Implement financial & commercial project and processes
- Lead on the planning processes across M&PS finance, identifying and driving governance improvement opportunities
- Managing and building key commercial and strategic financial forecasts on a rolling basis. Requires strong MS Excel skills to build complex scenario based models.
- Building and executing plans to deliver projects within the finance team including the above forecasts. Requires excellent planning skills and the ability to work with & align key stakeholders across multiple business functions.
- Lead, support and provide analysis to assist projects linked to the delivery of the BRF and MTP, including managing the governance for Capex investment and approval.
- Lead on managing business cases, including maintaining and owning case templates & supporting on reviews of completed templates, challenging the initiative owners
- Help to business partner the commercial and strategy team in M&PS, ensuring alignment on insight, plans and initiatives going forwards.
- Lead on managing and improving cash collection / outstanding debt reduction
- Either Professional Accountancy Qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA etc)
- Good spreadsheet modelling and analysis skills
- Experience of using forecasting tools
- Ability to own and deliver results
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Constantly challenging the status quo; continually seeks out best practice
- Ability to convey the complex in a simple and meaningful manner
- Good influencer and strong communicator across all levels of the organisation
- Awareness of how the role contributes to the strategic aims of the business
- Ability to build relationships across a wide range of disciplines and levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong stakeholder management; the ability to manage a range of stakeholders up to and including finance director level, and the resilience to challenge them