Systems Accountant - Global Real Estate Company
The Consultancy Group have been engaged by a leading commercial real estate company to assist with the recruitment of a Systems Accountant.
The Finance function has recently implemented SAP Business One as the new accounts package. They are seeking a strong Systems Accountant to take the lead and guide the business to build and deliver the 'fit for purpose' system they require to move the business forward and operate efficiently.
The UK Finance team includes a diverse and sociable group of individuals who form the functions of Financial and Management Accounts, FP&A, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Support the deployment of development fixes and the implementation of system enhancements.
- Own the testing and validation of outputs from reporting tools.
- Drive benefit realisation through streamlining of reporting process.
- Ensure all system fixes and enhancements are SOX compliant.
- Ensure all testing and validation is documented.
- Liaise with BAU staff to understand current processes and design and implement improvements.
- Support BAU on an as-needed basis.
- Continuous review of processes, systems and reporting to identify improvements.
Key Skills Required:
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Significant systems accounting experience required
- Rudimentary understanding of databases and VBA
- Experience with SAP
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Change management experience /project experience
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills