I am looking to speak with Systems Accountants who are looking to join a growing business in London to support the business in scaling via their ERP system. I am keen to speak with Systems Accountants who have a proven track record in supporting clients with building process and controls within their business.
Key Responsibility Areas:
* Strong experience with implementations and system improvement projects
* Enhance the use of ERP functionality across Finance and the wider business
* Build working relationships with a wide variety of business users
* Be the point of contact in Finance for day-to-day system queries facilitating with ICT our delivery of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting
You will be responsible for developing systems and processes to ensure effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data, using your relevant accounting, financial systems and ERP knowledge.
Through seeking to continually improve the core financial system processes, system controls and system performance in accordance with business requirements, you'll ensure the finance systems are adequate to support the developing financial reporting requirements of the business and provide the technical support through liaising with ICT to support the Finance team and wider business.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required:
The successful candidate will have a proven accounting background and experience of working with Finance/ERP systems
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Previous experience of working as a Systems Accountant
* Experience of driving finance systems and process change
* Experience in training and helping others use systems efficiently
* Be fluent in assessing the risk of change on finance systems
* Able to identify new improvement processes