Our client is a leading global brand maanaged across regions and industry sectors and as the company transforms, so does the need for support for the group in this period of transformation.
A recent strategy review has highlighted the need for greater consistency of finance processes across the globe. This calls for significant investment in their finance processes and systems to enable the London HQ to function better and help us provide a best in class finance support to the business. Consequently, this permanent role has been created to manage the existing day-to-day systems, and work with the transformation team on the new direction.
It is an exciting time to join the business as they begin to implement a significant level of change that will give you opportunity to develop and grow.
- Responsible for maintenance and developments to improve the existing systems (AX, Data Warehouse) in the near term
- Documentation of processes, customisations and dependencies
- Managing and supporting the standard operating procedures for these systems
- The development of the "super user" community
- Problem solving
- Report writing
- Be part of the project to replace the company's finance systems with a global ERP system, ensuring the system 'to be' delivers best practice processes and addresses group wide requirements (localisation and reporting)
- Translation of business requirements into technical specifications
- Putting in place appropriate governance around the systems and changes to them
- Be part of a continuous improvement culture across finance
- Identify ways of improving how the team works
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of Sytems Accountancy roles. Alongside a competitive salary you will be working for a leading brand in a time of exciting growth.
Please contact me for further details on this amazing opportunity.