A great opportunity now available for a System Analyst to work with one of the countires leading companies. The role requires an strong team player who enjoys responsibility, is proactively technical and has ambitions to succeed in the Digital space.
The focal point of this role is build and release management, problem resolution, feedback suggestions and ideas that aim to improve the user experience and perception of IT operations.
- Responsible for the management, delivery, support and overall ownership of the CRM and applications within the organisation.
- Working with the Application Analysts, Business Analysts, Development Analysts and the rest of the IT team to ensure the workload is properly defined, scoped, costed and scheduled and that resources are utilised efficiently;
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support for IT owned systems and applications.
- Incident response, providing accurate and timely updates to support tickets, managing issues and problems to resolution.
- Confidently administer day-to-day business issues with third party suppliers
- Implement and maintain effective Stakeholder Management, influencing and guiding key stakeholders whilst ensuring that senior management is engaged to enable successful delivery;
- Responsible for ensuring consistent and common processes are in place, and helping to establish a culture of continuous improvement within the business.
Skills and personal attributes required
- A natural relationship builder
- Willingness to learn independently and within a close team environment
- Ability to multitask while being master of your workload and commitments
- Dedicated and conscientious attitude.
- Ability to remain calm whilst delivering to stringent deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Strong business sense with business and functional knowledge;
- Have a clear methodical approach;
- Excellent planning and organising skills, while being flexible in approach in order to adapt to changing business priorities