Systems Manager - Reflexis WFM - Prestigious Retailer
Systems Manager, Systems Analyst, systems management, system, Reflexis, Reflexis Workforce Management, WFM, Retail, fashion, retail operations
The Consultancy Group have been engaged by an exciting, forward thinking organisation in London who are seeking a Systems Manager to help lead the integration of Reflexis. This system will simplify store operations, optimise labour spend, and improve store execution.
- To manage the embedding of the Reflexis WFM solution into Retail Operations, including data and process integrity, integration and system queries.
- To be the point of contact for the supplier, Reflexis, and ensure the WFM solution evolves through full go live in early 2020.
- Point of contact for Internal IT for any system or data issues resulting in integration failures
- Monitor and manage the performance of the solution raising challenges to the project team and suppliers where appropriate
- Working with the HRIS and IT teams ensure all HR elements are integrated successfully into Reflexis
- Implement changes to functionality
- Maintenance of business process and system configuration documentation
- Testing of updates to HR and Payroll on Workday, to ensure no detrimental impact on FM
- Configure changes to core elements of the system to replicate the changing needs of the business
- Planning with the project team, management and execution of the implementation of the bi-annual functionality update from Reflexis
- Communicate to, and train the business on any new functionality or processes
- Use knowledge of current business issues to recommend potential changes to the Reflexis system
Key Skills Required:
- System support
- Excellent report development capability
- Experience of WFM systems
- Able to organise own work and to take initiative
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence decision making
- Resilient, able to work effectively under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload ensuring deadlines are met
- Flexible and open to change
- Proactive and good team player
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to heavily impact the delivery of new systems which will have a huge, long-lasting effect across the business.