Systems Project Accountant - SAP Business One
The Consultancy Group are currently supporting a global Real Estate business with the recruitment of a Systems Project Accountant, on a Fixed Term Basis basis, to support the implementation of a new accounts package. (SAP Business One)
They are seeking a strong Systems Accountant to take the lead and guide the business to build and deliver the 'fit for purpose' system they require to move the business forward and operate efficiently.
- Responsible for application and technical support through the business's transformation project using SAP Business One.
- Support the end users with day to day issues and queries, providing solutions and training.
- Support & train the business through their transformation project maintaining BAU.
- Build & Configure 3rd party systems that link to SAP.
- Create manual uploads for 3rd party system data transfer into SAP, while exploring & building automated interfaces.
- Functional Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing for all system changes.
- Monitor system performance throughout testing and escalate to the relevant stakeholders.
Key Skills Required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Significant systems accounting experience required
- Rudimentary understanding of databases and VBA
- Experience with SAP Business One
- Experience with reporting / dashboard tools (PowerBI / Tableau / PowerPivot / Business Objects) is advantageous
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Change management experience /project experience
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills