Our client is an international Retailer with a very exciting presence being ahead of the market and working with some of the worlds major brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your growth and development that will offer fantastic exposures and challenges within the highly regarded Retail business. The company is fast paced and you will need to have a great approach to business partnering across the business.
As the Tax Accountant, the role reports into the Head of Finance and you will be responsible for all Tax matters including preparation and submissions of corporate Tax returns, VAT returns & liaising with third party tax advisers.
- Managing all aspects of corporation tax in the UK, Germany and Ireland
- Supply financial information to third parties
- Managing all aspects of Group's compliance with indirect tax legislation's
- Preparing all tax/ vat accounting journals at month-end as well as monthly reconciliations
- Preparing the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement calculation
- Involvement in ad hoc project work
- Business Partner with the Retail, Multichannel and buying teams to proactively drive improvements and advice
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Technical experience
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Retail / FMCG experience (but not essential)