The Consultancy Group are working on a newly created Tax Compliance Manager position for a growing international retail brand, based in central London.
This position will be joining a finance team of 10, reporting into the Head of Finance.
The ideal candidate will come and join their ever growing business who has relevant knowledge and experience in VAT to help them navigate the compliance. There has been huge investment in technology over the past two years.
- Preparing, submitting and raising payment of their VAT tax returns.
- Liaising with the advisers to ensure overseas VAT returns are prepared, submitted and paid on time.
- Responsible for managing relationships with HMRC and other tax authorities.
- Take on other ad-hoc taxes such as corporate tax, R&D and various tax filings.
- Interact with various stakeholders internally and externally.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to stick to their strength and branch out their tax skill set, as they continue to develop their tax career and climb up the ladder.
Culture? A very social, engaging and fast-paced environment with every day being different.
- Strong knowledge and experience with UK VAT matters.
- Must be accounting or tax qualified.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with everyone.
- Organised and attention to detail.
- Proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on or0203 865 1542