My client is a multinational Consumer group looking to recruit a Tax Manager to join their in-house tax team based in Central London. With a presence in over 20 counties countries globally, you will be a part of a proactive tax team, with a fantastic internal reputation and lots of opportunity to partner with the business and senior stakeholders.
- UK corporate tax compliance, including reviewing UK corporation tax returns
- Group tax reporting
- Support Group Finance on tax accounting queries
- Lead UK SAO reviews
- Assist with the Business Risk Review under the new HMRC framework
- Assist with the design and implementation of group tax governance related initiatives
- Assist with advisory projects and monitor legislative changes
The role will report into the Head of Corporate Tax and will suit someone with a solid tax accounting, compliance and advisory background.
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy (ACA and/or CTA).
- Comfortable working independently/with a low level of supervision.
- Commercially aware and able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Strong project management skills
For further information on the role, please contact Phil Smyth on 0203 371 0168.