Technical Business Analyst - Microsoft Navision
Fashion Retail, London
Finance Transformation, Fashion Retail, Technical Business Analyst, Technical BA, Dynamics Navision, Dynamics Nav, NAV, Dynamics 365, D365, Business Analysis, Agile, Epics, Stories, Sprints, Acceptance Criteria, Product Backlog, Stakeholder Management
Our client is a prestigious Fashion retailer based in Central London who are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and now require a Technical BA with Dynamics Navision experience to assist with the implementation.
Given the nature of the work, this role is suited to a Technical Business Analyst with demonstrable experience working across the full Dynamics Navision life-cycle. They will work between business and IT, translating business requirements into technical requirements and producing the appropriate documentation to drive the development life cycle.
Key Skills Required:
- A minimum of 3 years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience.
- Experience working within the Finance and Inventory ERP modules of Microsoft Dynamics Navision /D365BC.
- Experience in the full programme and project life cycle (waterfall /agile /hybrid) including installation, system administration, implementation, testing and support.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Working as a key individual within a wider team, including senior management.
- Proven track record of delivering.
- Experience in programming of MS Dynamics Navision.
- In-house experience working for a luxury retailer.
- First-hand experience of working strategically.