The role is responsible for supporting the management accounting aspects of the within the portfolio, reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the FP&A team.
This position is key in providing financial support and providing pivotal communications. It is a wide-ranging, hands on role that is close to the heart of the business and will involve working closely with different organisations to successfully deliver crucial financial support.
Monthly Close - supporting the end to end close process, monitoring timetables, reviewing & directing coding, coding and submitting into the ERP system for review and subsequent reporting.
Weekly Show P&Ls- liaising closely with the FP&A team to provide accurate, regular P&Ls prepared on an accruals basis for internal use as well as distribution to key partners we collaborate with.
Show Settlements - creating detailed show settlements for various partnership initiatives both within the business and externally, consolidating all show revenues & costs into one place to provide comprehensive reporting of show performance to key partners.
Monitoring Income - Constant reconciliation of receivables to ensure cash is received from ticket agents in a timely manner and reaching out to parties where necessary to ensure funds are received.
Systems & Process - assisting in the transition from Quickbooks to CODA, assist in the roll-out of the Purchase Order system, improving on expenses reconciliations and implementing an expenses package.
Treasury & Tax - monitoring of bank accounts and ensuring cash flow is available and optimized and VAT and Tax returns are appropriate.
Cash Flow - supporting the FP&A team in process redesign, reporting and management of cash flow into the divisional & cash flow plans.
Ad-hoc support- supporting the wider finance team in ad-hoc projects.
- 2+ years' experience in a Management Accounting context
- Experience using accounting systems
- Working independently on tasks
- Ideally part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally experience in the Entertainment Industry, but not essential
- To be passionate about the Entertainment industry
- To work proactively with business partners to help them achieve their goals
- To see transitions through to completion
- To be innovative in suggesting solutions to challenges
- Exceptional attention to detail