The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Transactional Finance Manager to join our client's luxury retail business based in East London.
The role will see the successful individual manage both AP and AR functions, the team consists of 4 direct reports.
Due to our client requiring an individual who can come in and hit the ground running the role requires an experienced and knowledgeable transactional manager.
In return for an experienced individual, our client can offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Responsibilities to include:
- Full management of accounts payable and accounts receivable team
- Ensure both functions work in an effective and timely manner
- Working accurately to period end cut off times and dates
- Supplier and bank reconciliations with month end journals
- Ensure head office costs and invoices are posted accurately
- Payment runs
- Liaise heavily with site managers to ensure completion of cash up sheets
- Project work and system implementation
- Assist with audit process
- Hold regular one to ones, set KPI's, motivate team
- Experience in managing both AP and AR functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Desired Retail background but not essential