A very exciting opportunity to join a Global Luxury Brands Business as an experience Treasury Transactions Manager.
The role reports directly into the Senior Management team and Senior Stakeholders across the wider business.
With the company being one of the most fast growing business over the last 20 years, this is a great opportunity to have your in-put and lead the way with the support of your team.
Full management of all Treasury related functions with internal and external partners. FX trades and cash flow management. Responsible of the AP team who are managed and report into you. Ensuring controls are monitored and maintained across the business.
- Responsible of all multi currency payment runs on a weekly basis, across multiple legal entities
- Provide all areas across the Retail business, including the Buying teams with information of payment history, outstanding balances and supplier issues
- Ensuring vendor reconciliations are completed
- Responsible of the AP team which consists of 1 direct report into you
- Ensure the Supervisor has your support to ensure training and motivation to the AP team is kept, compliant, working as a team to ensure deadlines are kept and correct
- Supply to Senior Management weekly, monthly and annual reports of processing, trade creditors and relevant financial pack reports
- Manage of the banking facilities, FX trades and company cash flow
Key skills needed;
- CIMA / ACCA Qualified or QBE
- Proven Treasury experience and Accounts Payable Management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Luxury Retail background (but not essential)
- Strong business partner