An exciting opportunity has arisen within an international lifestyle brand for an experienced Treasury Manager.
Managing a team of five, this candidate should have proven management experience and experience managing a team dealing with high volume, multi currency and very complex reconciliations.
- Accountable for the day to day running of the Cash Reconciliations and Revenue team, to ensure that cash transactions are recorded accurately, with queries and issues investigated and resolved promptly.
- Day-to-day management of transactional banking relationships and the administration of banking platforms.
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies, liaising with internal stakeholders to deliver this.
- Key point of contact for cross functional project work within the finance team.
- Ensure all trading bank accounts are sufficiently funded on a daily basis to support the daily cash flow requirements by bank account and by currency.
- Weekly flash reporting of cash balances across the group.
- Analysis of cash actuals against the forecast for the group to provide insight for cash forecasting improvements.
- Review and challenge of robust and accurate balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard in line with agreed timelines and ensuring all risks & opportunities are regularly documented and communicated.
- Ensure adequate cash liquidity for Group requirements through cash forecasting on a daily, weekly and rolling quarterly basis.
- Managing a team of five, including 121's and appraisals
- Previous high-volume cash reconciliation experience preferred, ideally within Retail
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills including advanced Excel (sumifs, lookups, pivot tables).
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy.
- Open, friendly person who is proactive, keen to develop and work as part of a team.