A global US prestigious law firm are currently looking for a VAT tax specialist to be part of an award winning and very successful VAT team, based in London. This is a great opportunity for a qualified and experienced VAT professional to get involved in a range of complex and large scale VAT projects for the firm's huge portfolio of clients.
The role will involve multi-disciplinary VAT projects with other teams such as, regulatory, corporate reorganisations or dispute resolution. Much of the work has an international element and is divided between advisory, contentious and transactions VAT work.
Joining a strong, driven and experienced VAT team split between Tax Lawyers and Tax Specialists. Reporting into one of the Tax Partners.
Requirements and background:
- ACA or CTA qualified coming from a Big 4 or City Law Firm.
- Strong UK VAT experience and knowledge, working with large corporations.
- Enjoy a varied technical VAT caseload and is keen to work on UK and overseas cutting edge projects.
- Excellent technical abilities and development potential.
- Strong team player with a proactive mindset.
Engaging and driven culture with a great work/life balance.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set for this varied and interesting VAT opportunity, please contact Simon Riva on