A world renowned FTSE 250 multinational business is looking for a VAT specialist to join their VAT tax team, based in their central London HQs.
The ideal candidate will ensure the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of the group's day-to-day VAT reporting requirements. Reporting into the VAT Manager.
- Preparation, review and submission of the group's VAT returns for UK, Ireland and a number of overseas jurisdictions - EC Sales Lists, Intrastat returns, Capital Goods Scheme, VAT journals and intercompany settlement.
- Ensuring that all VAT accounts are fully reconciled each month / quarter.
- Supporting ad hoc projects including new systems, data processes and training.
- Liaising with various stakeholders internally and externally around VAT.
- Accounting or tax qualified.
- Solid UK VAT compliance and tax accounting experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications. (confident with excel and SAP)
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Motivated individual with a willingness to learn and "can do" attitude.
- Team player and confidence to build productive relationships across the business.
Paying up to £55,000 basic plus package.
If you are interested in joining a FTSE 250 business and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0203 865 1542.