An established global tech company are looking to grow their VAT function, based in their London HQs. This tech company requires VAT-related filings in a number of jurisdictions across EMEA, and as a result of their continued dynamic growth, technology solutions are needed to manage the compliance cycle and the businesses complexities across it's territories.
The VAT function are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with a technology-focussed VAT approach to join them in a new role managing the technology requirements across VAT. The role will specialise in providing support to the central team in the development and use of technology, including accounting systems and automation tools. A very commercial, innovative and diverse team. Reporting into the Group VAT Lead.
- Identifying, documenting and prioritising VAT technology requirements.
- Functional design and implementation of VAT reporting/data analytics solutions.
- Performance of Indirect Tax process and controls review.
- ERP reviews and implementations.
- Reviewing Business Requirement Documents and other related documents and producing Tax Requirement Documents as necessary.
- Working with tech teams to develop, test, refine and implement requirements on a timely basis.
- Maintaining, updating and further developing solutions post-implementation.
- Providing support and advice to the VAT team in all aspects of technology, including for audits and other projects.
- ACCA/ACA, CTA qualified /or similar IT related qualifications.
- Strong VAT tax experience.
- Strong VAT technology knowledge.
- Experience implementing, enhancing and/or maintaining VAT aspects of ERP and related systems.
- Exposure to or experience project managing VAT relevant implementations.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge/experience of tax tech tools/solutions i.e Oracle.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
A unique and really interesting opportunity bringing tax and technology together within a growing global tech business.
Paying up to £90K basic plus competitive bonus, stocks/shares and benefits.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva at The Consultancy Group.