- At least 3 years' experience in voice & data services.
- Extensive knowledge of aBILLLity is preferred
The managing of the FULL SALES CYCLE from quote à sale à install à support
(Quotes, customer liaison, ordering, project programming, number ports, provisioning and end user training, escalations, ceases, transfers, product migrations etc)
- Contract renewals and cancellations - engaging with customers to negotiate new contract
- Handling of all Support Tickets relating to Telephony, Connectivity, Infrastructure and making sure they are resolved in a timely manner and ensuring the client needs are met.
- Responding to emails and customer queries
- Liaising with engineers/suppliers in resolving issues
- Customer contract queries, Connectivity/line billing queries, service dates
- Management of pricing for connectivity - kept up-to-date
- Customer order acknowledgement emails, updates and completion with welcome emails
- Management of contracts, updating, ceasing, new, address management
- Carrying out all Ceases in a timely fashion
- Keeping the database of Connectivity, Infrastructure and Telephony clients up tidy and up to date in a shared location
- Preparing all the monthly "new sales items" for Accounts and the monthly billing cycle